Saturday, September 7, 2013

Museum day!

Today I spent the day with a bunch of other students at the Trick Eye museum in Seoul! The museum features 3D interactive paintings that are surprisingly realistic. I highly recommend this museum for anyone who ever comes to Seoul, and is interested in art! Here are some pictures below:
Just chillin' in impressionism!


Ahhh!!! I was laughing the whole time. This is the only picture I have a semi-serious "I'm about to die" face.

The paintings were often painted directly on the wall. The attention to shadow, contrast, lighting, etc. was just amazing! I would love to be able to paint like this one day. I will keep practicing! 


The paparazzi and me

Oh yeah, me and Obama are reee-al tight!

The museum also features an Ice Room with numerous sculptures. They kindly provided blankets for us, but even so it was only 2 degrees Celsius, and I was freezing! I lasted about 5 minutes, and had to leave, otherwise I would have become one of the sculpted ice attractions myself!

Freeeeeeeeeeeezing!

Just another one of those ice sculptures!^^

Thanks to my new friend Janie for all the photos! :D

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are a lot of fun. It is a cool museum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a lot of fun! And soo 3D! It really plays tricks with your eyes!^^

      Delete