Sunday, August 25, 2013

Packing for Korea

The battle has begun anew! Despite having much practice at packing luggage, I am no nearer to figuring out how to pack my life into one bag, with a weight limit of 50lb. (Those crazy airlines!)

Already, I have cut down my luggage to only clothes, shoes, and toiletries. For a bookworm like me, who travels with dozens of books DESPITE owning a Kindle, that's saying a lot! Last night I stayed awake watching Youtube videos "What to pack for Korea". Besides being very entertaining, they were informative and I feel confident I have packed sufficiently!

Now it's one suitcase down, one carry-on bag to go!
Sneak peak of my packed, ready to go suitcase! I am quite proud of myself! (If I may say so myself)^^

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for getting the packing done! It's not my favorite task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Mine neither!^^ That's why I like to get it done early, so today I don't have a lot of packing to do, and can spend time with my family before I leave! :D

      Delete