Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Finally, drumroll please....

After an hour flight, a 10 hour flight, and a 3 hour layover in between, I have arrived in Seoul!!

The flight was uneventful, except for the flight attendants being extremely cordial, which in this day and age is quite an event in it's own right! :P
Incheon airport vaguely reminded me of DC, because of it's carpeted hallways. If you, dear reader, can't tell yet, then let me inform you that I haven't slept for 31 hours, and so my thoughts (and writing) are rather non coherent! :)
So instead of boring the world with my writing, I will let these first pictures of Seoul speak for themselves.

My first glimpse of a Korean skyline, coming from Incheon Airport

Night life in front of the University's main gate. The stores, the stores!! I can't wait to spend money!! hihihi

Ewha or 이화여자대학고, my home for the next 4 months.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow along with your adventures, Tessa! You are going to have such a great time!! Is there a way that you can notify folks when you have a new blog post up?? i don't want to miss a thing!! Love you,
    Mom Ali (even though it says it's from Elsa, it's not!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!
    Maybe I could send out an email, or you could try clicking the "follow" button to get updates.
    Love you too!!! <3
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete